Sunday, January 27

I HATE THE COLD!!!.


This post has been hit with a cold front.. Why can't snow be warm?? I was thinking to myself, what a dumb question but what I guess I should say is why should snow be cold?? Every time I leave the house I have to get my coat, my fingers always seem to be frozen almost to where they fall off, and my ears turn jet red. I have no reason to love that cold snow but their are perks to having that sometimes white sometimes fluffy substance. Even though I don't make snowmen anymore I do like to throw it at people occasionally (hint hint). This cold wasn't meant for a gal like me. I'm bound for the sun, the blaze against my skin, the substance which helps the leaves turn green, Yet the sun hides right around winter time. The only thing I feel is frost bite against my skin and as for the leaves, well they disappear without a trace. I don't blame them, in fact hibernation would be a major suggestion. Have you ever been outside without a coat on in the winter time? It will freeze your haha's off, whatever that is. To not seem ungrateful I like to think of the cold as ying to my yang. Without it there would be no warmth.

No comments: