Monday, January 28

To Smack or Not to Smack!!!


Hello all, Diva On Tha Block here cold as ever. I went to school today and I'm at an all new low. Quick let me tell you what happen before I bust a blood vessel. The day started off rather cool. I woke up fresh, got in the shower, put clothes on, did my hair, and headed out the door toward the corner to catch the bus for school. When I arrived in the parking lot of my school building my friend NeNe was waiting for me. From that point I thought the whole day was going to be a breeze, a total reason why I love school but like never I was wrong. First hour went off well. The teacher was very nice and it seemed pretty quit. Second and third hour was the same way tell I went to lunch. I love lunch, one of my favorite subjects..lol...but lunch is what I like to call 'A feeding pool of drama'. I mean teenagers going from table to table, theirs bond to be some drama. Anyways, I sit with all my friends at lunch, or shall I say friends plus one wannabe. this girl name, well we'll just call her ' Dat Trick'. Dat Trick was sitting by NeNe and I was sitting right across from her. Dat trick is the most grimy type of female and if you don't know what I mean by grimy type, I mean the type that will laugh in your face play like she's your friend but as soon as you turn your back she's stabbing you in it. The type that hates behind the scenes instead of telling you in your face. So back to the story at hand. We all were talking about what we were going to do after school and me being grown acting I turn my attention to this fine dude that was sitting at this other table. Dat Trick saw me looking at him and she asked me did I like him and I said yea. She turned to look at him again then she said she new him so I was like cool. She told me that she could hook us up and since me and Dat Trick were friends I thought that I was straight. Dat Trick got up from her seat an went over to his table. I could see they were talking but I couldn't hear what they where saying. When the lunch bell rang for us to go to class I asked Dat Trick what he had said. She told me he said he don't really know me but he would like to get to know me so I was like cool. On the way down the stairs I saw Dat Trick and him talking, I just thought they still where talking about me so I just went to class. When I went to my fourth hour class Dat Trick was sitting right in the back of me. we didn't talk that much just because the teacher kept making us be quit. When we got to fifth hour it was a different story. Dat Trick was sitting in front of me this time. She was talking to this one girl I don't like. Dat Trick turned in her seat an told me (very loud so almost everyone could here) that the boy I liked, liked Dat Trick instead. I didn't really care he was just a boy I saw at lunch and Dat Trick knew I didn't care but for some reason she tried to tell everyone that I did. she told the girl that I don't like that I was mugging her in the hall-way when she was talking to the dude that I thought was cute an I was about to cry. I told her that i wasn't but she kept saying it. I was wondering why she was saying this to everyone and she was suppose to be my friend. Then on top of that the girl tried to call me out, like I had the attitude. I didn't want to snap on the girl but she was very close to hearing what I had to say. The teacher kicked us out of class for disruption. At that point I was pissed, accuse the french but yeah very mad, not just because she tried to front on me in class but the fact that I got kick out of class on top of it. I didn't have sixth hour with any of my friends including Dat Trick but after sixth hour NeNe came to me an told me that Dat Trick was talking about me in class. About how she got me scared, and I was thinking 'of what' , over something as stupid as a boy. How dumb was she. NeNe was my best best best friend and I knew she wouldn't lie to me but I couldn't believe how dumb Dat Trick was acting. By the time I got outside to catch the bus Dat Trick came over to me and was acting like nothing happened, like we was cool, like I wanted to talk to her, like she never talked about me in fifth an sixth hour. I wanted to slap Dat Trick so bad but instead I just told her she was fake and walked away.
You don't know how bad I wanted to slap her. It was hard for me to hold down my hand but I knew being kicked out of school wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth her nor the time. What do you think I should of done? What do you think I should do the next time I see her, also Have you ever ran into people like that? Thank you so much for read my post...holla back..

No comments: